DENON 2310 and Q ACOUSTICS 5.1

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I currently have the q acoustics 5.1 and sony 2400esbut am not impressed with music reproduction through ipod which i want to use as primary music source. I am thinking of changing to denon 2310. do you think it is a good pair with these speakers ? and will it be much of an audio quality upgrade ?

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
Most multichannel receivers are a compromise when it comes to music replay, and if you're using your iPod as the primary music source, I'm not sure switching to the Denon from the Sony will make a massive difference.

A

Anonymous

I just exchanged my Sony DA2400ES in the weekend for the Denon 2310! I was not happy too with music output with the 2400ES, It was a new system and at first I thought maybe it's my speakers - I was very wrong, the 2400ES sounded too bright for my tastes and lacked the bass and warmer sound I was after - the 2310 delivered.

It's a great receiver, very good for film and music - I highly recommend it.

Pistol Pete1

Jan 27, 2008
Visit site
I agree with Andy (and who wouldn't!!),

but.......

were you to use a different source, like freeview, cd player, blu ray player, then I can highly recommend the upgrade to the denon 2310........

A

Anonymous

i thought due to the compressed audio restorer on the 2310 it might be a better option. I have had cd's playing though my ps3 through the 2400es and it is much better quality. But my 8 year old technics stereo seemed to give better sound when using an ipod. I think i will change to denon 2310 as it seems a better machine overall. Not to keen on having to setup the room myelf if the autocal isnt that great like the sony though.

A

Anonymous

Why not add a stereo amp for the ipod instead of buying a much more expensive new denon?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts