Denon 1909 problem

visionary

Apr 4, 2008
Visit site
I seem to have a problem with my Denon 1909 in that it sometimes "loses" the centre channel in surround mode. If I change it to 5ch stereo then I get sound from the front so the outputs and speakers are OK but it's a real pain when you lose the dialogue halfway through a film.

Anyone else experienced this?

Thanks in advance

MarantzLover

Jun 25, 2009
Visit site
@visionary

have you tried calling Denon UK Support?? - 02890 279 830 - follow the options for Denon Consumer.

its probably going to be a whole lot quicker than trying to get support through a forum - denon told me before that they don't read forums ( Don't blame them either - some forums are not great and filled with naysayer enthusiasts)

From what I can gather they prefer to have people contact them directly rather than indirectly when genuine issues arise.they'll probably need you to be in front of the unit aswell when you call them, or at least for me they did.

Thanks

Murdo Mathewson

Oct 24, 2007
Visit site
visionary said:
I seem to have a problem with my Denon 1909 in that it sometimes "loses" the centre channel in surround mode. If I change it to 5ch stereo then I get sound from the front so the outputs and speakers are OK but it's a real pain when you lose the dialogue halfway through a film. Anyone else experienced this? Thanks in advance

Hello there,

I handle Denon's public relations in the UK and the best bet is to call 02890 279830 (as mentioned above) or email support@dm-uk.co.uk. The Denon support team is aware of your post and awaiting your contact. I'm sure they'll be able to help, and you can also email me direct on murdo@andygilesassociates.co.uk.

Thanks,

Murdo

Ps Thanks to Clare for highlighting this!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts