Default unhappy.

A

Anonymous

It probably indicates that the very fabric of the forum is depressed at seeing references to ABX tests.

A

Anonymous

fr0g said:
SteveD said:
It probably indicates that the very fabric of the forum is depressed at seeing references to ABX tests.

Or maybe cable suggestion requests?

My comment is not to be taken too seriously and not aimed at anybody or any group in particular (apologies if it appears to be a personal dig at anyone), it was aimed at the whole subject matter - I think people now have enough info. to make up their mind on how much they think is reasonable to spend on cables and that it would be wise to trial them first if possible and I for one am grateful for being aware of that.

I genuinely wasn't having a dig and certainly not wanting to discuss the matter again. I think you will agree that a post about cables should not automatically be assumed to be a post looking for an argument of the types seen recently though and that people should still be able to request views on cables on the forum without it becoming one, because while it had a value and a purpose for many that has been done now. People posting on cables can be made aware (if new members) of the strong views by being directed to the various discussions already had on the matter.

Thank you for the music.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts