Decided on the Onkyo 905 best prices?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I demoed the Onkyo 905 and the Yamaha rxv-3800 this morning decided on the Onkyo mainly because of the fact it comes in black but loved the sound of them both now im trying to find one in black at a reasonable price the place i tried it is selling it at £1200 which i thought was a bit high now anyone bought it recently seen any good deals? Ive tried googling it but havent found much. Only other option i was offered an 11 month old 905 for 700 which has the balance of the 3 yr warranty not sure buying 2nd hand though or if its a good price? Thanks

A

Anonymous

They still got them have they? Thanks for that didnt think they had any stock anymore!

A

Anonymous

Phoned Richer Sounds which appear to be out of stock everywhere but was told to go for the 805 as its a better amp whcih i dont really believe!

Sliced Bread

flairdj:Phoned Richer Sounds which appear to be out of stock everywhere but was told to go for the 805 as its a better amp whcih i dont really believe!
I would have strong words with the manager if I was you, as this is not true. The 905 is two models up from the 805 and made about the same time. There is no improvement over the 905. In fact it is not as good.

A

Anonymous

Sorry i should have said the 806 but still cant believe its anywhere near as good as alot of ppl have told me the 906 isnt as good as the 905 so dont see how the lesser model would be better!

Sliced Bread

flairdj:Sorry i should have said the 806 but still cant believe its anywhere near as good as alot of ppl have told me the 906 isnt as good as the 905 so dont see how the lesser model would be better!
Ah ok.

Sorry I can't help you there as I've never heard the 806 (or 906), however I would be surprised if the amplification on the 806 is superior to the 905.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts