Daybreakers BD

richardw42

May 2, 2010
Visit site
Anybody else having issues with Daybreakers on BD ?

Its refusing to load at all. I haven't got my BDP connected to the internet (which I know I'll have to do), but isn't it quite annoying that the BD format is so complex, never had this with DVD. I can see why you should get the internet for extra features etc but if you just want to play the film why should I keep updating firmware etc.

I just bought my dad a BDP for his birthday and he's not got internet. So if/when this happens to him he'll be stumped.

A

Anonymous

Probably firmware, but maybe gods way of saying dont watch it.

You can put the firmware on a usb stick as well i think

A

Anonymous

richardw42:

Anybody else having issues with Daybreakers on BD ?

Its refusing to load at all. I haven't got my BDP connected to the internet (which I know I'll have to do), but isn't it quite annoying that the BD format is so complex, never had this with DVD. I can see why you should get the internet for extra features etc but if you just want to play the film why should I keep updating firmware etc.

I just bought my dad a BDP for his birthday and he's not got internet. So if/when this happens to him he'll be stumped.

I have always thought that there should be a campaign that BDP come with a free Laptop its ridiculous that you have to have internet access to resolve issues

richardw42

May 2, 2010
Visit site
Connected my bdp to internet and all updated, but still not getting past the loading screen even took it out and gave it a wipe.

Think it must jut be a dodgy disc rented it from lovefilm so just send it back for a rental credit.

richardw42

May 2, 2010
Visit site
Got a replacement from Lovefilm (or did I ?) and getting exact same problems. I'll double check on my dads S-370 this time.

Have updated player as well.

Today - I hate blu-ray
emotion-12.gif

A

Anonymous

I read these threads with people buying stand-alone Blu-ray players and certain discs having lip sync issues and wont play ect.

Glad I never had this problem with my PS3..........
emotion-2.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts