DAV-IS10 Audio output

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi all,

Can't work this out from the manual, and don't have a conveniant way to find out by trial and error. Does any one know if the audio sockets on the back of the DAV-IS10 provide an output as well as an input? If not is there an other way to get an audio out?

The intention is to feed (probably wirelessly) the same music playing in the lounge around the house. I know that there are many different ways to  achieve this, but the point of the DAV-IS (for me) is to avoid having several different playing sources and as few large boxes as possible

Any suggestions  gratefully received.

Thanks,

David 

A

Anonymous

I don't have this model so can't say for sure, but here's the link to the user manual which might help:

http://support.sony-europe.com/hav/ha/hta/dav/dav.aspx?site=&m=DAV-IS10&site=odw_en_GB&odw_model=DAV-IS10

Ta

Chris

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the thought Chris,

but as I say above, the manual does not really help.

Any other ideas?

Cheers, David.

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
I've read through the manual too and had a look at the back of the unit in pictures and it doesn't mention an audio out anywhere so I think you're out of luck for using this to distribute your music I'm afraid.
There are other options to achieving this like this if you have an iPod, but I couldn't comment on the quality you will get.

A

Anonymous

Thanks,

I thought I may be being a little optimistic, but the "creative" wireless device looks like it is dicreete enough to be a viable alternative. I think I shall decamp to the Wi-fi forum and investigate further.

Thanks again,

David.

A

Anonymous

Thanks,

I thought I may be being a little optimistic, but the "creative" wireless device looks like it is dicreete enough to be a viable alternative.

I think I shall decamp to the Wi-fi forum and investigate further.

Thanks again,

David.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts