Darko and doof doof

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 188533

Alright at first I deleted this but I changed my mind. It wasn't the post that made me delete it so much as it was being in Hi-Fi and wanting to keep that section somewhat on topic. So until I can get us an Off-Topic section I've made a command decision to use Music as Off-Topic.

I like John Darko. I have no idea what a doof doof is. :p

chris661

Oct 30, 2019
Visit site
Anything wrong with electronic music?

A good HiFi should work on anything. Sometimes I play video games with the stereo blasting some dubstep - I like to feel the bass. It's all good.

Chris

D

Deleted member 188533

Doof doof is not audiophiley enough.

Neither is the thrash I grew up listening to in the 80s. This doesn't keep me from breaking out the Slayer every now and then! 🤘

Actually I like quite a bit of electronic music and some of it is quite well mastered. Both my Fostex headphones were bought with Electronica in mind. ;)

And I like some audiophiley stuff too.

Romulus

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
It gets very boring when nearly every reviewer around the world play 'Diana Krall' music to test the equipment... Do they have no music library, just restricted to this artist....................?

oxymoronracing

Jul 28, 2020
Visit site
You are listening to the wrong doof doof music. Try Apollo 440 (more than one track) which is capable of tying most hi-fi systems up in knots but when you hear them - awesome. Goldfrap is simply awesome and add some Moloko, Groove Armada and Leftfield and you've got a good night I.

Reactions: daveh75
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts