Dali Zensor 1 or new q acoustic 2020i for a nad c326bee

A

Anonymous

What music do you listen to generally?

Whats the room layout like where your system will be (ie. soft furnishings/carpet/sofas or hard floors etc...)

Will the speakers be on dedicated stands or on shelves/desk top etc...

The more information you can provide the better

Both speakers are very good indeed but both have their own traits/soundstage... The Zensor 1's are very articulate and fast paced indeed. Very good bottem end and midrange however I felt the treble was a little bright at times but they were brand new speakers I heard

2020i's very good also (heard them yesterday as my brother wants some small speakers for his dining room); again very good, superb bottem end but didnt sound amazing at low volumes but really came to life when pushed a bit harder...

If you listen to low volumes a lot IMO the Zensor 1's are the speakers to go for; however both are superb when pushed and played loud!

If you can demo then you MUST; if you cant then it is bit of a dangerous game to play!

A

Anonymous

Thanks for your help. The room is a square about four-five meters of side. The speakers are beside the wall, in the corners, on a table over 1 meter of high.

For the aesthetic of the room I can't buy bigger speakers.

I listen little bit of everything but I like classic rock, OSTs and instrumental music (Jean Michel Jarre, Mike Old Field...).

I listen music to low-moderate volume.

Dali's are expensive than 2020i, but in these conditions are better, really?

Are 2020i's substantially better than the old 2020's? (I have heard the 2020)

Sorry for my english.

A

Anonymous

What's your budget?

IMO the Dali Zensor 1's would be better suited but forward firing speakers such as the Monitor Audio BX2's or the Dali Lektor 2's would be even better suited

A

Anonymous

My first election was 2020's. For 36 £ more I am considering dalis zensor 1 if they are better. BX2 and lektor are too expensive for me.

A

Anonymous

Ender7 said:
My first election was 2020's. For 36 £ more I am considering dalis zensor 1 if they are better. BX2 and lektor are too expensive for me.

Not 2nd hand they wont be ;)

A

Anonymous

2º hand is no option for me. I bought mission mx1 and returned it. I have the oportunity of choose one of these two speakers by the difference.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts