Dali rubicon 6 Or some thing different

jase1975

Feb 16, 2024
Visit site
Hi all . So in the next 3 weeks i will be getting the audilab 9000a or the rega elcite mk5 unless so one persuades me other wise .

At first the new amp will be paired with may dali oberon 5 floor speakers.
Then there will be an upgrade to the speakers and as i liked the dali 5 .
Was thinking about the rubicon 6
Or should i be looking at other opption and why

As i cannot demo near me advice would be great
Thanks j

Integralista

Feb 9, 2024
Visit site
Hi Jase,

Dali Rubicore is excellent speaker even discontinued before summer 2024. So I hope you get a nice discount on them. This speaker can really rock, play loud with high spl without problem. It also need some size of room to so that it can show its best. If you have more than 20-25 m², it will be OK. Do not worry, Dali is not just for hardrock or metal fans, it will nicely reproduce also some jazz, classic, vocals etc. And it needs a very good amp of course...to shine.

jase1975

Feb 16, 2024
Visit site
Hi Jase,

Dali Rubicore is excellent speaker even discontinued before summer 2024. So I hope you get a nice discount on them. This speaker can really rock, play loud with high spl without problem. It also need some size of room to so that it can show its best. If you have more than 20-25 m², it will be OK. Do not worry, Dali is not just for hardrock or metal fans, it will nicely reproduce also some jazz, classic, vocals etc. And it needs a very good amp of course...to shine.
Well the amps i am thinking about are the audiolab 9000a or the rega elicit mk5 . Do you think both or any of these could drive the speakers good enough

Hi all . So in the next 3 weeks i will be getting the audilab 9000a or the rega elcite mk5 unless so one persuades me other wise .

At first the new amp will be paired with may dali oberon 5 floor speakers.
Then there will be an upgrade to the speakers and as i liked the dali 5 .
Was thinking about the rubicon 6
Or should i be looking at other opption and why

As i cannot demo near me advice would be great
Thanks j
If you like the Dali sound and they work well in your room an upgrade to the Rubicon 6 sounds a good idea if you can get them for a good price although, as they are nominally 4ohm, you might be better off pairing them with the Audiolab....

Hi Jase,

The Rubicore range are different from the Rubicon I believe.....

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts