Dali lektor 2

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I have had the lektor 2's since yesterday, they are sitting on top of atacama stands, toed in towards my listening postion at my pc desk, some of you may know i was using a pair of monitior audio rx1's, the rx1's were great just not suited for near field listening, the bass was far to much and they were slightly bright, i have no doubt they are a fine speaker in a traditional hifi set up.

The dalis sound fantasic compared to the rx1's, the sound is tighter, smoother, bass is fast and the brightness has all but gone, overall the system just sounds better, in the last 6 month's i have had in my system- q-acoustic 2010, kef q100, monitor audio rx1 and now the dali lektor 2's, i am done changing boxes, i have got the sound that i want, i know spending a grand on a pair of speakers will get better results from my amp and dac, that can wait till next year, for the moment i am just going to discover new music and have a few beers.

A

Anonymous

Great stuff jimm :) The Dali's are what did it for my system.

I did find they improved even more with use and also using their recommendation to not toe in was best (but I guess you are using them in near field)

matthewpiano

Big Dali fan here. I've owned Lektor 2s in the past and currently using Zensor 1s. Absolutely love both models and prefer them to several more expensive speakers I've heard and/or owned. They just focus on the music.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the replies, i am happy with the sound of the dalis, in my system the lektor 2's work better than monitor audio rx1's, synergy is key, it's taken a while but i have a good balence, i am going to put a bit of cash away each month, next year ill buy a £1.000 (ish) pair of speakers, until then, the lektors are not going anywhere.

Cypher

Jun 8, 2007
Visit site
Big fan of the Zensor and Lektor speakers. For the price it's astounding what they can do.

They just sound so.........musical :)

A

Anonymous

Agreed, they do everything really well, i can hear detail that my rx1's could not pick out, i am now a dali fan, you can listen for hours with no fatigue, just fantastic.

hortensio

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Matthewpiano, will Lektor 2 (or Zensor 5) be a good pair with my system (NAD 355+Marantz C6003)...and will it be a BIG upgrade (now I have a MA Bronze BR2)??

Thanks

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts