Dali IO-4

pixate

Jul 17, 2015
Visit site
Are you guys on commission with Sony? Whilst the XM3's do deliver unrivalled noise cancelling, they hardly provide the wireless headphone reference point for sonic capabilities. I sometimes wonder if your reviews really provide impartial guidance or if it's just another channel to monetise your content. I guess Sony have a bigger retainer with you than Dali... Which is a shame because the Dali's are significantly more inspiring sonically than the Sony's.

Brian G

Jul 22, 2021
Visit site
I'm in danger of becoming a Dali Fanboy at this rate.

Despite some hesitancy initially, I ended up picking up these cans. They're a strange sort of in between my old Bayer and AKG monitors, my Grado 125s, and My Sen 650s.

They've a really impressive stage and response for sealed cans at this price.

I guess the complainants about lower end authority are pretty well founded. That said these can be mitigated to a certain extent by forgoing the BT and using a DAC/Amp. Even my dragonfly red provides a noticable increase in lower end authority without losing speed, separation or accuracy.

The dubious disclaimer here is that I'm also an army vet with mild tinnitus, so take my views with a grain of salt.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts