Dali Ikon 6 5.1

A

Anonymous

I'm so torn between this and an RS6 package!!!! My only problem is I can't wall mount the rears
emotion-6.gif

Any one know if it is at all possible to stand mount the rears from the Dali Ikon Package?

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
Aeis:
I'm so torn between this and an RS6 package!!!! My only problem is I can't wall mount the rears
emotion-6.gif

Any one know if it is at all possible to stand mount the rears from the Dali Ikon Package?

Get the RS1 speakers as your rears - these are award winning bookshelf speakers from the RS range. Try your local Sevenoaks store and they will do a deal with you.

fr0g

Jan 7, 2008
Visit site
Aeis:
emotion-6.gif

probably not, but the Ikon 1's or 2's would slot in nicely.

A

Anonymous

I have the 6 5.1 and you don't have to wall mount the rears. If you are wall mounting, then you literally put a single screw in the wall and hang of that, otherwise you can bookshelf mount them no problem. All you'd need is a little blue tak. They're not so narrow they won't stand up or might wobble. They're heavy and not that small at all. So quite a flexible speaker. The package is brilliant and a bargain at that price.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts