Dali Fazon mikro

T.T.

Sep 30, 2015
Visit site
I've been looking at the Dali Fazon series and I couldn't help but notice that there is a "Fazon mikro" AND a "Fazon mikro vocal", that according to the Dali website have the exact same specs, except for the "recommended placement" section? Also the vocal one costs 5€ more?! Can anyone confirm that there actually is a difference between these speakers or is that just a marketing trick?

T.T. said:
I've been looking at the Dali Fazon series and I couldn't help but notice that there is a "Fazon mikro" AND a "Fazon mikro vocal", that according to the Dali website have the exact same specs, except for the "recommended placement" section? Also the vocal one costs 5€ more?! Can anyone confirm that there actually is a difference between these speakers or is that just a marketing trick?

It is my understanding that the Mikro Vocal is a centre speaker for an AV set-up and is designed to be used in a horizontal position. However this may not true looking at Dali website where the only difference I can see is it is designed to work close to a rear wall but also that is ideal in a Mikro surround system i.e. it would be the centre speaker.

Is it worth a whole 5 euros more? Who knows. ;-)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts