DAC + preamp?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi, does anyone know a budget DAC + preamp, which includes analogue inputs as well as digital inputs? I.e. one box that will allow me to play both a laptop and an ipod through speakers?

I know for instance that you can plug in a laptop + headphones into the Beresford 7520 and maybe the iBasso, but I'm not sure if you can plug an ipod into these that will then also play through speakers. Thanks for any advice on this...

A

Anonymous

chrisdj:
Hi, does anyone know a budget DAC + preamp, which includes analogue inputs as well as digital inputs? I.e. one box that will allow me to play both a laptop and an ipod through speakers?

I know for instance that you can plug in a laptop + headphones into the Beresford 7520 and maybe the iBasso, but I'm not sure if you can plug an ipod into these that will then also play through speakers. Thanks for any advice on this...

The NuForce© Icon has a USB input as well one pair of analogue inputs if that is of any use.

A

Anonymous

The Symphony MiniDAC look very interesting: 4 digital input and a lot of add-on. Did anyone actualy listen to it?

A

Anonymous

Some interesting options, thanks! They'd be partnered either with the active AVI Neutron 5+Amppak or the active Dynaudio MC15....

...though if I went for Symphony MiniDAC or more expensive options, in total (i.e. DAC/preamp + active speakers) its cost would only be about £100-£200 less than the AVI ADM 9.1 speakers which include a DAC.. which may sound considerably better??

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts