Cyber Monday Deals

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
D

Deleted member 2457

0 per cent financing on iPhone 5S, which I would like to do but it's with Barclays and you have to fill in an application process, I don't think I can be asked, what do you guys think?

gel said:
0 per cent financing on iPhone 5S, which I would like to do but it's with Barclays and you have to fill in an application process, I don't think I can be asked, what do you guys think?

Depends on you gel. If I were in your place & don't have ready cash, I won't change my perfectly working phone, just because of upgraditis.

D

Deleted member 2457

bigboss said:
gel said:

Depends on you gel. If I were in your place & don't have ready cash, I won't change my perfectly working phone, just because of upgraditis.

Good point. I think I might sell my Oppo 103, camera, iPhone 4S and iPad 2 (definitely) though. I got quite a big Xmas bill now too. Might have to wait until the New Year. Cheers. :cheers:

D

Deleted member 2457

bigboss said:
Why do you want to sell your Oppo now? You lose more money by not keeping things for long.

Just fancy other bits more, it is the same as my Pioneer too and don't really need two. I am not sure.

D

Deleted member 2457

michael hoy said:
What's wrong with the OPPO Gel.

Nothing just need some more cash, I have the Pioneer being unused at present too.

D

Deleted member 2457

http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/computing/ipad-tablets-and-ereaders/apple-ipad/apple-ipad-with-retina-display-16-gb-wifi-white-17316282-pdt.html?intcmpid=display~RR~Computing~17316282

D

Deleted member 2457

mykspence said:
gel said:
Are Apple going to do anything on their website today? Come on it is flipping Cyber Monday!

iPhone 5s I am predicting will be cheaper tonight, on the Apple website...

Do you know what sort of time? Cheers

D

Deleted member 2457

Oppo Find 5 £250 here:

http://europe.oppostyle.com/

That is tempting.

D

Deleted member 2457

This Cyber Monday has been weird to say the least! Hopefully some more deals left, we will see.

vpacalypse

Feb 22, 2009
Visit site
gel said:
bigboss said:
gel said:

Good point. I think I might sell my Oppo 103, camera, iPhone 4S and iPad 2 (definitely) though. I got quite a big Xmas bill now too. Might have to wait until the New Year. Cheers. :cheers:

Gel, just how much are you selling your oppo 103 for?
...I'm not sure if the sales of goods are allowed to be discussed here but I would like to know nonetheless.

D

Deleted member 2457

vpacalypse said:
gel said:
bigboss said:
gel said:

...I'm not sure if the sales of goods are allowed to be discussed here but I would like to know nonetheless.

Something like £250 I think plus £15 postage. I would be quite happy to sell it to you on AV Forums if you are interested. Let me know what you think. It was purchased at Frank Harvey 4 months ago, and is in brand new condition with all packaging. Cheers. It is a great player.

robjcooper

Sep 29, 2008
Visit site
mykspence said:
gel said:
Are Apple going to do anything on their website today? Come on it is flipping Cyber Monday!

Their annual 10 months interest free credit offer started today, but I doubt you'll be seeing any further discounts and almost certainly not on the iPhone - even the Apple Employee Purchase Programme which my company are signed up to excludes both the 5c and the 5s

buzz_lightclick

robjcooper said:
mykspence said:
gel said:

Their annual 10 months interest free credit offer started today, but I doubt you'll be seeing any further discounts and almost certainly not on the iPhone - even the Apple Employee Purchase Programme which my company are signed up to excludes both the 5c and the 5s

Apple's only sale day all year is Black Friday. Iphones were not included, no surprise as they never have been in the past.

D

Deleted member 2457

vpacalypse said:
gel said:
bigboss said:
gel said:

[EDITED by MODS - you know the rules on trading here gel]

D

Deleted member 2457

gel said:
vpacalypse said:
gel said:
bigboss said:
gel said:

[EDITED by MODS - you know the rules on trading here gel]

Sorry. :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts