Credit crunch busting KEF 2005.3 In Black

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Bought myself the Yamaha DSP-AX763 receiver at the weekend from Richer Sounds as I continue to build my system.

Gordon Brown and his cronies(all politicians not just labour), twin daughters and christmas have left the AV kitty totally empty for the forseable future.

Just my luck(bad) spotted at Exceptional AV the Kef 2005.3's in black at the amazing price of £495.00 inc del, aftersale service and 2 year warranty.

Totally empty, but anyone in the market for this type of speaker system should jump in.

Leahandanna

A

Anonymous

leahandanna:
Just my luck(bad) spotted at Exceptional AV the Kef 2005.3's in black at the amazing price of £495.00 inc del, aftersale service and 2 year warranty.

cheap

A

Anonymous

Thanks for that.... was about to go for a whole package with Sevenoaks but this turned all the plans around. Just bought the Kefs and they did a price match on Yamaha 763 (£290)!!

I picked up my stands for these from Quantum Electronics and the guy there said that's as good as it gets in price.

A

Anonymous

Glad to be of help, just wish I had funds in place to buy them.

PS thanks for the info on the stands, great price. (will have to work loads overtime)

Michael Senior

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts