CREATIVE ZEN V PLUS 8GB NEEDS HEAD PhONES

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
CREATIVE ZEN V PLUS 8GB NEEDS HEAD PONES AS THE ONES SUPLIED HAVE HAD A SLIGHT ACCIDENT ( FRYER 220 C') PLEASE ADVISE , DONT LIKE TINGS DEEP IN MY HEARS AND WOULD AVOID BIG THINGS ROUND MY HEAD ,BUDGET £20 MAX AS I WILL DESTOY THEM IN RECORD TIME.

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="sex"]AS THE ONES SUPLIED HAVE HAD A SLIGHT ACCIDENT ( FRYER 220 C') [/quote]
That will teach you my Italiano friend, I think it's against the health and safety laws to listen to your MP3 player with the busy working kitchen enviroment!
BTW (by the way) Try a pair of Sennheiser PX100, it's £10 more than your budget but if you save up your tip for another week!

A

Anonymous

too late but thanks anyway i got this ones ladt night i couldnt wait just impossible to go to work with no music http://www.hifibitz.co.uk/product.asp?id=5639

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
I thought you don't like the in ears thing! Let us know how good are they when you have a chance (before you fry them with chips!)

A

Anonymous

ok i got them some days ago and im soo soo happy with them very nice sound actualy fantastic sound they manage to have no loss of sound without having to be stuck right inside your ears they never come off u can take your t-shirt off ,run ,jump and they will still be in place !

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts