Cordless bass heavy headphones - I think?

• Thread starter Deleted member 108165
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 108165

In need of some advice. I’m trying to help a work colleague who has severe diabetes and is in danger of losing one of his feet to this terrible condition. He’s recently bought a treadmill to increase circulation and wants to listen to music from iPad/iPhone to assist with his daily exercise regime, (just in case you think this guy may be heavily obese, he is not, he’s as skinny as a rake – the diabetes went un-diagnosed for many years).

Headphone requirements: Must be cordless/wireless headphone/amp system with sufficient emphasized bass to assist with exercise, over ear fitting, comfy for at least 1 hour, and durable construction. He initially had been looking at the Senn RS180/RS220 but after I loaned him my Senn HD598 to get an idea of the sound signature he agreed that even with large EQ use they are just too polite for the purpose as they just made him want to stop and listen to the music.

Can any of you kind fella’s offer any advice as a direction to go with these requirements? I had even though that Beats may be the way forward to the desired result. Any suggestions regarding brands and models would be very much appreciated.

Doug

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
I think the Sennheisers come with a big transmitter that needs to be plugged in.

Maybe a good value headphone like the Kitsound Manhattan. Don't overpay for Beats.

D

Deleted member 108165

Thank you kindly for your reply Joel. I'll suggest the Kitsound's to him. I guess it's difficult getting feedback about wireless headphones as not many true music lovers use them - I'm a corded man myself. I know he's off to a large shopping centre this weekend to see if he can try some headphones out.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts