connection of olive 3hd to aux inputs rather than cd ??

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
hi . i have recently bought an olive 3hd & also have a marantz pm6003 cd player which i shall keep for the time being . i was wondering if plugging the olive into the aux input would give me the exact sound quality as the cd inputs ?? or do they differ slightly ?? . by the way the amp is also the marantz .

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Should be much the same, though the sensitivity of the aux inputs may be higher than that of the CD ins, and the CD ins may have a slightly more direct route through the amp than the aux in sockets.

A

Anonymous

Andrew Everard:Should be much the same, though the sensitivity of the aux inputs may be higher than that of the CD ins, and the CD ins may have a slightly more direct route through the amp than the aux in sockets.

i had a feeling they may be slightly different , also the sound quality did change slightly when i swapped them around today . it seems slightly clearer & more pronounced through the cd inputs . shame the amp does not have two cd inputs !! ah well . your help is always appreciated , thanks andrew .

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts