Closest match to Symphony 400

Hi,

I'm upgrading my current system to 5.1 and would like to continue to make use of the existing Cambridge Audio Symphony 400 cable for the additional speakers I'm adding to the mix. It seems that Symphony 400 is no longer available (been to both Richer Sounds website and in store). Availability on eBay is very overpriced. Please can someone recommend a close match that is available (or even no longer available, but I may find in the secondary market)?

Thanks,

Rob.

Gray

Hi,

I'm upgrading my current system to 5.1 and would like to continue to make use of the existing Cambridge Audio Symphony 400 cable for the additional speakers I'm adding to the mix. It seems that Symphony 400 is no longer available (been to both Richer Sounds website and in store). Availability on eBay is very overpriced. Please can someone recommend a close match that is available (or even no longer available, but I may find in the secondary market)?

Thanks,

Rob.
Just check the guage / CSA (cross sectional area) / strand count of the CA cable you've got Rob.
Then match it with some OFC stuff from Van Damne or similar.

Arron

Aug 24, 2021
Visit site
Hi,

Thanks,

Rob.
It's not the same but this cable made a major improvement to my system and is a decent price:

Your Symphony 400 looks to be much smaller guage so the KabelDirekt would likely be a step up but can't promise.

Reactions: Al ears

TRENDING THREADS