Clearance Sale

franklin2829

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Quick tip for some of you. I've just walked passed Sevenoaks in Manchester and it looks like they are having some sort of clearance/closing down sale!!!? Anyone heard anything? Anyway, I noticed some rather tastey Monitor Audio Platinums in the sale. I know where my next wage is going :)

Franklin

TheHomeCinemaCentre

Oct 1, 2008
Visit site
Welcome to the forum Franklin.

The cynic in me thinks you might work for Sevenoaks but the fair side of me says you are just a new user passing on good info. Lets hope it is the latter.

ESP2009

Feb 16, 2009
Visit site
There's a Sevenoaks sale generally just commencing - bargains galore - principally in-store at their various branches. I got their email announcing and tempting me! However, my nearest store is arguably Nottingham, approx 1 hour or more up the M42 - too much hassle at present.

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
TheHomeCinemaCentre: Welcome to the forum Franklin.

The cynic in me thinks you might work for Sevenoaks but the fair side of me says you are just a new user passing on good info. Lets hope it is the latter.

Hmmmmm.....
emotion-1.gif

franklin2829

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Hi Nick,

Thanks for the welcome!

Work at Sevenoaks? I'd love to work with Hi Fi but something tells me I'm not cut out for retail and I suspect it doesn't pay quite aswell as my current job! :)

F

ESP2009

Feb 16, 2009
Visit site
franklin2829:

Hi Nick,

Thanks for the welcome!

Work at Sevenoaks? I'd love to work with Hi Fi but something tells me I'm not cut out for retail and I suspect it doesn't pay quite aswell as my current job! :)

F

Good response! I think you will fit in well on the forum.
emotion-1.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts