Classe may have a purchaser

Al ears said:
To be honest I cannot see that happening.
It’s a shame Def Tech didn’t remain with its existing distributor - now it’s going to be in dealers everywhere, which means price wars, and an eventual dropping of standards - seen it in the past. I agree, I can’t see the Classé brand staying with a select number of dealers, it’ll more than likely now have 4 or 5 times as many. Nice for more people to see, won’t be anything special any more. And what of manufacturing? B&W were making it in the Rotel factory - where will a new owner make it?

davidf said:
Al ears said:
To be honest I cannot see that happening.
It’s a shame Def Tech didn’t remain with its existing distributor - now it’s going to be in dealers everywhere, which means price wars, and an eventual dropping of standards - seen it in the past. I agree, I can’t see the Classé brand staying with a select number of dealers, it’ll more than likely now have 4 or 5 times as many. Nice for more people to see, won’t be anything special any more. And what of manufacturing? B&W were making it in the Rotel factory - where will a new owner make it?

I would agree, a sad end. The Canadian made amps were very good indeed but where will they be now.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts