Class A, Class A/B and Class D amplification: what does it mean for amplifiers?

Chippy_boy

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
Sorry but this article is clearly written by someone who has a vague understanding of the technologies but ultimately is quite clueless. It's littered with misleading or just downright wrong information. For example, the comparative efficiencies of class A Vs A/B Vs D are just plain wrong; the description of how PCM works is again just wrong; no mention of how A/B uses 2 transistors in opposition; the description of what bias current is and how it affects things is wrong. I could go on.

Basically a rubbish article.

Wo
Sorry but this article is clearly written by someone who has a vague understanding of the technologies but ultimately is quite clueless. It's littered with misleading or just downright wrong information. For example, the comparative efficiencies of class A Vs A/B Vs D are just plain wrong; the description of how PCM works is again just wrong; no mention of how A/B uses 2 transistors in opposition; the description of what bias current is and how it affects things is wrong. I could go on.

Basically a rubbish article.
Wow, chippy by name, chippy by nature?! I think you have to recognise it isn’t aimed at somebody who clearly understands the differences, but a beginner who is curious or confused.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts