Chord Power Chords fully installed

fayeanddavid

May 27, 2009
Visit site
It's done.............folly or not, it is done

Chord Power Chords to the sub, tv, Sky HD, dvd player and amp.

Impressed..............oh Yes!!!

Picture and sound a step up, picture on SD suddenly has depth and more detail, HD very good, sound dispersion improved as is nuances and detail, very pleased.

Was it worth the outlay, moot point, on balance I would say Yes (obviously) however managed to secure all the products at a sensible (sic) price

Would certainly recommend the upgrade

A

Anonymous

fayeanddavid:

It's done.............folly or not, it is done

Chord Power Chords to the sub, tv, Sky HD, dvd player and amp.

Impressed..............oh Yes!!!

Picture and sound a step up, picture on SD suddenly has depth and more detail, HD very good, sound dispersion improved as is nuances and detail, very pleased.

Was it worth the outlay, moot point, on balance I would say Yes (obviously) however managed to secure all the products at a sensible (sic) price

Would certainly recommend the upgrade

Yes you defo got a good deal , just a pity some of us missed out

The differnce between the Chord Power Chords and the Silverscreen got me confused as I was thinking that the Silverscreen was newer therefore was the best cable.

Of course it should have been obvious in the RRP , buy the time I twigged it was too late

Just have to be happy with my RA , unless the deal is repeated

A

Anonymous

Hello Fayeanddavid,

I've just got a chord superscreen for my amp, and I'm very impressed with the results. Would you say it's then worth updating sky HD, blu ray, sub and TV also, did you notice improvement on all of these. Also how did you get them to put a figure of eight plug on the end of the cables supplying sky HD and blu ray players, because I couldn't see that they did this, so I have been looking at copper line Alpha cables instead.

thank you.

A

Anonymous

Neil Howells:

Hello Fayeanddavid,

I've just got a chord superscreen for my amp, and I'm very impressed with the results. Would you say it's then worth updating sky HD, blu ray, sub and TV also, did you notice improvement on all of these. Also how did you get them to put a figure of eight plug on the end of the cables supplying sky HD and blu ray players, because I couldn't see that they did this, so I have been looking at copper line Alpha cables instead.

thank you.

Russ Andrews do a figure of 8 and there has been a positive response when used with a SKY box not sure which thread it was , do a search

fayeanddavid

May 27, 2009
Visit site
lesmor:Neil Howells:

Hello Fayeanddavid,

thank you.

Russ Andrews do a figure of 8 and there has been a positive response when used with a SKY box not sure which thread it was , do a search

Also mains cables r us do an inexpensive figure of 8 adapter that I have used on the Sky box and works well

I'm really pleased with the improvement to all components, difficult to say which has been the biggest but I can cleary see an improved PQ since upgrading to the Sky box especially in SD transmissions, seem to have a depth of field that I only normally detected with HD, also sharper (detailed) image quality for the main stream SD channels

if you can..................do it, I reckon it's worth it

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts