Choice of surround speakers

power

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
I need some advice on how to choose surround speakers. I currently have B&W CM8's and CMC2 and my old floorstander Wharfedale Evo 2-30 as surrounds. I want to have bookshlefs or in-ceiling as surrounds and I want some advice.

I am thinking of going the B&W route for the sake of uniformity though it's said that you can get away with a different brand surrounds. I can go for either of the following speakers: B&W 685 or CM5 or the in ceiling B&W. I use my system for both HT and music but when I play music I dont do multichannel but 2 channel stereo only. My surrounds only come on during Movie and normal TV watching

Price is always an issue because of opportunity costs but I always want to get the best out of my system. I know some of you will say its your ears and your money but I just want a response based on your experience of surround speakers and the role they play.

pioneer7

Jul 26, 2008
Visit site
sorry forgot do some searching and you should be able to pick these up at a good price...plus I think if you are near a good dealer they mey very well have these on dem

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts