Cheap Chinese Wireless earbuds - false economy?

eastendmyfreind

Aug 17, 2008
Visit site
Hi all

contemplating buying both my teenage daughters wireless earbuds as presents for Christmas.Can’t afford the apple ones so was snooping around Amazon.
There’s tons of these sets going for around 25-40 quid. https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0832GH4WF/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_fabt1_4iBTFbSMWNDQW
As I don’t personally recognise the brands I assume they hail from China and could very well serve a decent purpose.
I hate buying stuff that breaks though, so I’m a bit reluctant to part with my hard earned. What are the forum’s thoughts?

Longchops

Oct 15, 2020
Visit site
I don’t personally recognise the brands I assume they hail from China and could very well serve a decent purpose.

I recognise the brand, I've got an MPOW bluetooth adaptor. Its not very good. Very bad range and always cutting out. Can't believe their headphones would perform any better!

I would buy a proper brand. You get what you pay for at the end of the day. You can get JVC or JBL buds for £35-£40, for example. Every time I've ever bought cheap chinese electronics its ended up being disappointing, I try and avoid them now, its always such junk

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts