Question Changed my old 5m 3.5mm 2xRCA cable to Oehlbach 2m. Im not yet comfortable with new sound?!

KR111

Dec 5, 2022
Visit site
Its so weird. i didnt expect the sound to be so much stronger. I dont find it comforting yet. Maybe its that i was just used to that low stage of sound and it was perfect, i loved it. But once i plugged this used Oelbach cable which is highest class from they range, the expensive one, which i dont see in they online shop anymore. It's almost giving me headache. What the heck?! Haha

KR111

Dec 5, 2022
Visit site
i wanted to opt for some affordable high class dac instead of external soundblaster card which believe me produces good enough sound, but it makes me think now, what happens if i invest in some decent external dac for laptop use. It will be even more headache i guess :rolleyes:

Its so weird. i didnt expect the sound to be so much stronger. I dont find it comforting yet. Maybe its that i was just used to that low stage of sound and it was perfect, i loved it. But once i plugged this used Oelbach cable which is highest class from they range, the expensive one, which i dont see in they online shop anymore. It's almost giving me headache. What the heck?! Haha
that's not a question it's a statement....

nads

Some cables just don’t sound as good as others. Why I don’t know. Maybe something to do with the construction. I had two disc spinners connected with the same CD in them. Pressed play on them at the same time and you could easily hear one was different. Changed the interconnects to match up the ones on the other and they were both as good as each other. Profi Gold versus Tara Labs.

Reactions: KR111

KR111

Dec 5, 2022
Visit site
Some cables just don’t sound as good as others. Why I don’t know. Maybe something to do with the construction. I had two disc spinners connected with the same CD in them. Pressed play on them at the same time and you could easily hear one was different. Changed the interconnects to match up the ones on the other and they were both as good as each other. Profi Gold versus Tara Labs.
appreciate your reply

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts