CD Players: help me choose

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

James83

Apr 2, 2015
Visit site
Why not just rip your CDs and stream them, since you're clearly already comfortable with the concept, and presumably already have a streamer of some sort?

CD players are antiquated frankly, and I certainly wouldn't be buying an elderly one.

Boring.
Someone asks about CD players, and it's a given on here that someone will tell them it's a stupid thing to buy.

Tell you what. For every thread about streamers, how about I post a message saying they are stupid things to buy, and you need to get a CD player?

No, it clearly wouldn't go down very well, so why do we accept the opposite?

Tinman1952

Boring.
Someone asks about CD players, and it's a given on here that someone will tell them it's a stupid thing to buy.

Tell you what. For every thread about streamers, how about I post a message saying they are stupid things to buy, and you need to get a CD player?

No, it clearly wouldn't go down very well, so why do we accept the opposite?
I don't think that is an accurate representation of the views on this forum...or even this thread. Most still play them and are positive about still playing CDs...

Reactions: Al ears

James83

Apr 2, 2015
Visit site
I don't think that is an accurate representation of the views on this forum...or even this thread. Most still play them and are positive about still playing CDs...

The point is, there is always one or two people who will do exactly as I have mentioned.
I've had it on threads I've started if I remember rightly. You mention you aren't interested in streaming, and it's made out as though you are stupid, having to give reasons for your decisions.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts