CD Player for, dare I say, my Denon 2309

JacktheHead

Jul 25, 2008
Visit site
Hi Everyone

I have recently purchased a Denon 2309 and MT-30 package. I love this combo, but music could sound better due to me spinning my discs through an old Pioneer DVD Player. I know there could be more detail in my music with a dedicated CD Player

I have a budget upto £200. Any suggestions? I have considered NAD and Marantz players.

What improvments am I likely to get?

Cheers
emotion-4.gif

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
JacktheHead:
Hi Everyone

I have recently purchased a Denon 2309 and MT-30 package. I love this combo, but music could sound better due to me spinning my discs through an old Pioneer DVD Player. I know there could be more detail in my music with a dedicated CD Player

I have a budget upto £200. Any suggestions? I have considered NAD and Marantz players.

Cheers
emotion-4.gif

A cd player will not make much difference. You have style speakers and an AV receiver - they are the main issue. If you connected the MT30 with a stereo amp it would sound better and if you connected the 2309 with traditional speakers, it would sound better. I don't believe adding a cd player will help you much.

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
Gerrardasnails:JacktheHead:

Hi Everyone

Cheers
emotion-4.gif

A cd player will not make much difference. You have style speakers and an AV receiver - they are the main issue. If you connected the MT30 with a stereo amp it would sound better and if you connected the 2309 with traditional speakers, it would sound better. I don't believe adding a cd player will help you much.

It would make a difference, but Stevie G is right above about the other components not being ideal for music

A

Anonymous

Gerrardasnails:[

I agree.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts