Castle Knight 1

MrWatermelonMan

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone found a review of Castle Knight 1 speakers? I've googled but cant find any info. I heard them breifly in Audio T at the weekend and they sounded nice playing a laid-back acoustic tune (not sure which artist/song) but I wasnt able to compare them with anything that I'm looking at in my price range (£100-180). These Castles have been reduced to £150 from £300 in Audio T but I dont want to be led by the fact that they're half price, there might be a reason for that (the salesman said they're overstocked, again, there might be a reason for that).

Other choices I've been looking at are the Dali Zensor 1s, Tannoy Mercury v1 and the Q Acoustics 2020i. They'll be driven by a CA Azur 340a amp in a large kitchen/ diner. Any thoughts?

Thanks.

tino

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Did you get a chance to listen to anything else? If you liked the sound of the Castle 1's why not go for them? Apparently the Knight 2 got a good review on another review site, and I believe the standard of construction and finish is very high. They are I believe made in China (Castle is part of IAG group now) and not in the UK like Castles of old.

MrWatermelonMan

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Thanks tino, I am indeed tempted to just go for them without listening to the others. I did listen to the Tannoy Mercurys in another shop and preferred the Castles but not sure it was a fair comparison as the amps being used for the demo were in different leagues.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts