Carling desert island advert ...changed from coconut????

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Just seen the Carling advert on tv, why have they changed "Hey guys I've found a coconut" to "...I've found a stick"?

Wouldn't have though coconut would have upset any one.

Trying to think of other adverts that have changed during their transmission.....

John Duncan

I got a text yesterday. Said "Hey babe, Cheryl here - finally got rid of that ------ Ashley and am coming over x"

Then got another saying "Carlsberg don't do text messages, but if they did..."

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
I got a text last night that said: Hey **** (my actual name, I'm not telling you lot...), Darren here can you get any drone

Two things puzzled me, my phone didn't recognise the number and I don't know anyone called Darren.

I suspect I know what drone is though, having listen to the radio last week, why anyone would think I could get any of that I don't know...
emotion-12.gif

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
JohnDuncan:I got a text yesterday. Said "Hey babe, Cheryl here - finally got rid of that ------ Ashley and am coming over x"

"if they did, you'd be the last **** she'd send it to..."

is the rest of the message that I got last night...

A

Anonymous

stefanr:Just seen the Carling advert on tv, why have they changed "Hey guys I've found a coconut" to "...I've found a stick"? Wouldn't have though coconut would have upset any one. Trying to think of other adverts that have changed during their transmission.....

KFC recently had this tv advert banned in Australia .... I had a look and am not sure why ... ?

John Duncan

the_lhc:
JohnDuncan:I got a text yesterday. Said "Hey babe, Cheryl here - finally got rid of that ------ Ashley and am coming over x"

"if they did, you'd be the last **** she'd send it to..."

is the rest of the message that I got last night...

Which is funnier, certainly.

John Duncan

Re: KFC

"Although intended only for an Antipodean audience, the clip has quickly found its way around the world on the internet, prompting stinging criticism in the US where fried chicken remains closely associated with age-old racist stereotypes about black people in the once segregated south." (¸ Guardian)

A

Anonymous

its racist , a white man sitting in a crowd of black people , and hes the only one supporting the other team , so he gives all the crowd fried chicken to appease them ...

ok its not nasty , it may even be slightly amusing to some (not me) , but its condescending to black people

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts