Can you recommend a sound bar or 2.1 speakers for...

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I am hoping to acheive 2 things and wonder if anyone out there has experience or advice on the following:

In my kitchen I have a flatscreen TV. I want to play the audio through external speakers (happy to use the 3.5mm jack to connect this) to improve the sound. While I am at it I would like to use the same speakers to wirelessly play music from iTunes on my Mac (probably via an AirPort Express).

Can anyone advise on a good set of 2.1 speakers or soundbar which will do this? I would like good quality (Hi-Fi) sound, especially for the music streaming.

Thanks

shafesk

Sep 18, 2010
Visit site
Its hard to get hi-fi sound from a soundbar as most of the time it can't do one crucial thing that all hi-fi speakers can----stereo imaging. Well in your case I would recommend the Bnw Zeppelin Air, this will allow you to stream music from itunes and plug in ur mp3 player or anything else you might need. The optional wall mount will allow for a neat installation. If you really want a soundbar check out Yamaha's av range, they have been receiving great reviews for their surround capabilities.

Hope this helps,

Shafin

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the sound bar info. I had no idea they were not real stereo. And recommendations for a decent set of 2.1 speakers?

shafesk

Sep 18, 2010
Visit site
Well, they are stereo but you just don't get the kind of separation from soundbars as you do with separate speakers. Like Crossie said if we know your budget we can make some recommendations for you.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts