Can we have a Denon AVC-A1HD... this month... please!

FazZ

Aug 17, 2007
Visit site
Simply… is it physically possible to get hold of a Denon AVC-A1HD via random suppliers?

To cut a LONG story short, Audio-T are meant to be supplying me a Denon AVC-A1HD and the ETA they have given me is anything from 8 –12 weeks!

I thought this product was like over a year old now and more available in a 1-2 week time frame, rather than building it from scratch?! Surely not every 12 year old with his/her Xbox360/Playstation 3/HTPC have bought up all the stock in the UK?

Sorry for such a rubbish moan… the Mrs and I are frustrated humans after having to wait a year to actually be able to get hold of one… if they exist… and hopefully by the Christmas holidays… this year!!!

If Denon UK ever read everyones favourite What Hi-Fi forums (cause you know, you get bored making machines of magical wonders every day) I’d like my Denon AVC-A1HD ASAP please! Our old Denon kit died a year ago and went to Hi-Fi heaven… and we're stuck with a (kindly long-term borrowed) Yamaha DSP thingy until the Denon AVC-A1HD arrives…

Oh how we dream/drool/crave/scream for that day… … …tomorrow?!

Murdo Mathewson

Oct 24, 2007
Visit site
Hi, I handle UK PR for Denon. Please check my contact details at www.andygilessassociates.co.uk and drop me an email with your own preferred contact details. I will ensure Denon UK looks into your situation.

In the meantime, thanks for your patience,

FazZ

Aug 17, 2007
Visit site
Thank you very much Clare!!!

I didn't realise anyone had responded to my posted item as I was waiting for an e-mail over the past couple of days suggesting I had a response to my What HiFi posting. Silly me and I guess 'lazy' me!

Thanks Murdo have sent you an e-mail directly explaining all.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts