Can someone from WHFS&V have a quick look at my request please?

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
When searching the WHFS&V website for reviews of DACs I have to go into the CD player section to find them.

Usually I know them by name and do a search, but a newcomer to the site may not be aware of this idiosyncracy and could conclude that your review section does not cover DACs at all because they are not listed in their own category.

They may not know all the names of DAC products you have reviewed so will not know what to search for.

I realise that traditionally DACs used to be used with CD players/transports so I understand this is why they are listed in the CD player section, but this is not well known to everyone especially to people who are looking to integrate their PCs/Macs into a hifi system.

There are more DACs coming onto the market and their popularity is taking off with lots of people who don't intend to use them with a CD player.

So please can you have a seperate category for all of the DAC products you have reviewed?

Thanks for reading this.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
It seems perfectly logical, but due to pressure on our Digital Media people, we're effectively frozen in terms of changes we can make to the site - and yes, that change wouldn't be something we could do ourselves, but would require the intervention of the people with pens in their top pockets.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Yep, we have a list of 'change requests' (which the DAC category already is on), but will need to wait until early 2009 to process any of them....

fatboyslimfast

Jan 10, 2008
Visit site
Andrew Everard:but would require the intervention of the people with pens in their top pockets.

Keep up with the times Andrew - we keep smartphones in our top pockets now
emotion-2.gif

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
fatboyslimfast:Andrew Everard:but would require the intervention of the people with pens in their top pockets.

Keep up with the times Andrew - we keep smartphones in our top pockets now
emotion-2.gif

Doesn't the smartphone (whatever that is) get scratched by the pens?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts