can i connect a humax hd to...

A

Anonymous

cheers daveh, theres one yellow and one green component video output, my component cables are red and blue, which goes to which? ta...

A

Anonymous

top man daveh, thanks..
emotion-21.gif

A

Anonymous

my component cables are dual point, one red one white, i presume i need a triple point one ?

A

Anonymous

ah, no bother daveh, ill just use scart for a couple of days so
emotion-21.gif

A

Anonymous

ah, yep thats a plan..

i guess its not possible to connect to my sony blu-ray player with component? id love to see what avatar looks like on this little tv
emotion-4.gif

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
maxflinn:
ah, yep thats a plan..

i guess its not possible to connect to my sony blu-ray player with component? id love to see what avatar looks like on this little tv
emotion-4.gif

Yes you can. Remember, you will also need audio cables as component is video only. Also, don't get mixed up with composite cables - component is red, green and blue. You can get some brilliant cables on eBay for under £20 as hdmi has taken over.

John Hereford

Jul 12, 2008
Visit site
On a similar theme, does anyone Know whether you can scart a Humax HD Freesat receiver to an old CRT TV and be able to use the SD iPlayer function (or can this only be achieved through an HDMI connection)? I have emailed Humax with this question, but did not get any response.

I would be grateful for any help

A

Anonymous

Gerrardasnails:maxflinn:
ah, yep thats a plan..

emotion-4.gif

Yes you can. Remember, you will also need audio cables as component is video only. Also, don't get mixed up with composite cables - component is red, green and blue. You can get some brilliant cables on eBay for under £20 as hdmi has taken over.

i have three sets of cables, dual point, red and white, will they suffice gerrard? ta..

daveh75

maxflinn:Gerrardasnails:maxflinn:
ah, yep thats a plan..

emotion-4.gif

i have three sets of cables, dual point, red and white, will they suffice gerrard? ta..

Strictly speaking they're audio I/Cs, but they'll carry component video no problem as will composite cables...Don't waste your money on 'component' cables max, especially as it's a short term solution.

A

Anonymous

will the hdcp prevent blu-rays from playing over composite output?

a friend who lent me the tv reckons it wont work...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts