Can a YAMAHA RV X675 & ESOTERIC AI 10 go together?

zissis

Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi all,

I debate on the future direction of my set up and I d like to seek your views as to what I should go for next..

I have a pair speakers driven by an ESOTERIC AI 10 - Which I think is a stunning amp - and I recently bought a pair of DC6 tannoys for a different set up elsewhere...

I currently look to buy the RV X675 - only cause it seems ok to listen to as well as its network capabilities...- and to drive the DC6s

My debate:

Eventually Id like to bring the two set ups together as well as able to upgrade my other pair of speakers and use the Esoteric at its best..

- Is any way I can link the Esoteric with the Yamaha (or any other AV) and to choose when to bypass the AV for Hi Fi audio via the Esoteric with out any interference or signal loss from the Yamaha?

or in other words to have a RAW hi fi signal via an $600 AV

Any thoughts would be appreciated,

Best regards

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
With that AV amp it'll be difficult as it doesn't have multi-channel pre-outs, which is what you'd really need to link the two amps together.

You don't mention having any other speakers, ie centre and surrounds for AV duties, if you're only intending to run two speakers I'm not sure I see the point in getting an AV amp as well, if it's just for network features you can get a much simpler device (and cheaper) that will provide you with the same thing.

TRENDING THREADS