cambridge CXN upscaling

Samd

..and in their language!!

Your music will be passed through our unique ATF2 upsampling technology (read more on this wizardry here) and then through dual Wolfson WM8740 DACs (very premium digital to analogue converters).

Essentially all signals are upscaled to a hi-res 24bit/384kHz format using polynomial curve fitting interpolation. Every song has even more acute detail and warm depth, so you’ll be able to enjoy musical nuances that you’ve never heard before in songs that you’ve heard a thousand times.

johnnyboy1950

May 27, 2013
Visit site
Err yes I have read the statement from Cambridge, I just wondered what people's experience was. I see you have the Cambridge "box set" same as me. I ruminated over whether to go with thw CXA60 0r CXA80 and eventually decided on the 80. How did you decide? I've answered my own question in a way as I have a trial of Tidal and for the first time can hear the difference between a flac and spotify extreme quality. This may mean giving my mp3 rips the heave ho and collecting and ripping to flac...Damn!

Vladimir

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
Samd said:
..and in their language!!

Your music will be passed through our unique ATF2 upsampling technology (read more on this wizardry here) and then through dual Wolfson WM8740 DACs (very premium digital to analogue converters).

Essentially all signals are upscaled to a hi-res 24bit/384kHz format using polynomial curve fitting interpolation. Every song has even more acute detail and warm depth, so you’ll be able to enjoy musical nuances that you’ve never heard before in songs that you’ve heard a thousand times.

That's like pouring a bottle of champagne in a large barrel of water and calling it 'more exquisite champagne'.

johnnyboy1950

May 27, 2013
Visit site
i watched some of the video and got the message about hi res files. But I was talking about the difference between 320k mp3 and flac lossless. Its here that since I got the new hardware I can hear the diffence.

Pay attention at the back! lol

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts