Cambridge Audio Evo 150

rvdoever

Oct 30, 2021
Visit site
Just tested this with my Evo75, no to both when testing from both NAS and local attached USB. Not 100% sure about the gapless feature, couldn't find a good example of a track flowing over into the next one.
Personally I wouldn't want to have it shuffle play between Lamb of Gold, Diana Krall and Mahler, but that's perhaps just me :).

Garth Vader

Apr 4, 2021
Visit site
I wish to connect two powered subs to my soon to be acquired EVO 150. Can I use the preamp outputs or are they shorting jacks? What are my best options otherwise?

rvdoever

Oct 30, 2021
Visit site
These are all cinch outs, so not shorting jacks. The subout is single mono, perhaps you could split this to the 2 subs?
The better option is probably to use the preamp outputs, if your subs at least allow for setting a low-pass filte.

Reactions: Garth Vader

Garth Vader

Apr 4, 2021
Visit site
These are all cinch outs, so not shorting jacks. The subout is single mono, perhaps you could split this to the 2 subs?
The better option is probably to use the preamp outputs, if your subs at least allow for setting a low-pass filte.
Thanks for the reply, rv. I had previously been using speaker level connections but with what I know now I will give it a go with the preamp outs. The subs do indeed have variable crossovers and ARC, so I am good to go when my EVO amp arrives next month. Cheers!

JBevia

Apr 20, 2022
Visit site
Cambridge Audio's Evo 150 improves upon its five-star sibling with a higher output, more advanced DAC and a phono input.

Cambridge Audio Evo 150 : Read more
Hello, now the review of the Evo S speakers is missing, which are very compact, have very tight measurements to be able to put them in many places and have a good 6 1/2 "wofer, at first glance it looks good if there is luck and whathifi check back soon, thanks.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts