Cambridge Audio CXN (V2)

HarpsC

Aug 21, 2023
Visit site
So, has the Cambride Audio CXN (V2), the recently inductee into the hall of fame, been discontinued?
Their own website states out of stock and I'm having little luck finding stock in the usual places, particularly annoying as RS had a Black Friday deal that I failed to take advantage of

So, has the Cambride Audio CXN (V2), the recently inductee into the hall of fame, been discontinued?
Their own website states out of stock and I'm having little luck finding stock in the usual places, particularly annoying as RS had a Black Friday deal that I failed to take advantage of
Seems it has been replaced by the new CXN100
www.stereonet.com/uk/news/first-listen-cambridge-audio-cxn100-dethrones-cxn-v2?fbclid=IwAR10NtLhJa-8pNjTYRmeJKXE4W2dE12GbrzqLbjomst9HpPhrCF97oZotAg

Reactions: Cork

manicm

It's more expensive and less flexible than the Eversolo DMP A6, but I like the fact CA has ditched the selectable filters and DSP.

Probably the same price as the A6 Master Edition. That comparison should be very interesting.

Cork

Aug 9, 2023
Visit site
It looks like nice equipment and I'm tempted. My only concern is their streaming app, StreamMagic. StreamMagic only has a 3.1 rating on Google Play. I'm currently using Yamaha's WXC-50 and operating it exclusively through their MusicCast app which has a 4.3 rating. Even at 4.3, the app could use work; which makes the idea of a lessor app worrisome.

The website I am looking at says they still have a few open-box ones left

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts