Cambridge audio aero speaker range any good?

Swordtail

Nov 15, 2016
Visit site
Richer sounds are giving some discounts on Cambridge audio ranges speaker range-3&5. Not heard much of Cambridge audio are they any good? Recently brought a Arcam avr600, thought of using CA speakers as a cheap way of getting surround sound- using Proac 140s as front speakers. Thanks

seemorebtts

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
The Cambridge aero are quite good.but if you're trying to save money maybe look on eBay for secondhand.im sure you can find something a bit better for your avr600.its a very capable amp and so are your speakers

Swordtail said:
There's not many Proac speakers on the 2nd hand market is there any other brands that will work with my Proac 140s speakers?

As you are looking for surround sound I would suggest any reasonable speakers will be fine to use as rears. The one to spend some money on is the centre. ProAc themselves do one but it is not cheap so I'd be looking at Quad in particular, it depends a lot on what you want to spend. A good number of potential rear ProAc speakers on EBay at the moment. Spendor might be a good match but these normally go at hyper-inflated prices for some reason.

Note: there are Quad 11L's and centre speaker (which I use) on eBay at the moment for around £120 each.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts