Calling Mods / Administration

Gray

Member Doug K (aka Wayne Kerr) is currently unable to post and wishes to close / open accounts.

Perhaps someone could kindly supply an e-mail address for a WHF staff member (as he's had no response to contact efforts so far).

Thanks đź‘Ť

Reactions: DougK1

DougK1

Jan 4, 2024
Visit site
Member Doug K (aka Wayne Kerr) is currently unable to post and wishes to close / open accounts.

Perhaps someone could kindly supply an e-mail address for a WHF staff member (as he's had no response to contact efforts so far).

Thanks đź‘Ť
Thank you for this Gray, this was the only way I could communicate my issue to the Mods/Admin (y)I would like to say with 12th's assistance I was able to resolve the contact issue but no one in Admin is answering my emails so I've had to create a new account using a different email address.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gray and Al ears

DougK1

Jan 4, 2024
Visit site
Glad to hear @12th Monkey could assist, he's an excellent moderator.
Yes he did assist by giving Gray Mr Haines email address. Unfortunately, neither he nor the community email have answered any of my emails over the last week and still no response. I could get banned far quicker than sorting my login issue - quite a poor show really.

You mods work unpaid all year round, I somehow expected more from WHF salaried staff.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gray

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts