Cable suggestions

matthewpiano

Now I've nearly assembled the pieces of my new system (just waiting for the new CD player and the Genie t/table now) I'm turning to thinking about cables. The finished (?) system is going to be Pro-ject Genie, NAD C521BEE, NAD PP-2, NAD C325BEE, and Cambridge Audio S30s. I'll need decent, but not overly expensive, interconnects for Genie to PP-2, PP-2 to amp, and CD to amp, as well as some better speaker cable than the fairly basic Gale stuff I'm using now. What should I look at? I'll be keeping the CD5001 as a second player so will need something that will work well with that too.

nads

iirc the turntable should come with a cable that is ok. well i have been told that the pro-ject i am looking at comes with one.

again i can only go buy what i am using. for the CD to amp DVD to amp and pre-out to main in i am using Tara labs spectrum 2a's.
for the pp2 to amp i will be playing with a couple of Supra cables i have here and with one of the Spectrum's. the supras will be the dual and the EFF-I
but what i would do is NAD dealer and see if you can again listen. have fun.

A

Anonymous

Anti-cables are a bargain if you don't mind how they look. Also recommend Nordost (exciting but lean), Clearer Audio, Atlas (natural).

A

Anonymous

A friend has a nad amp andnad cd player. he uses a dnm reson interconnect. It is not expensive,normally about £40, but you could probably get it for less. it is very good and works well in a nad system. i have a qed qnect 2 which is a 5 star cable at 30 quid, although i currently dont use it, and the dnm kills it. Its a relatively neutral cable too.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts