Cable management - pins tie cable skirting

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I've recently moved house and its rented so i dont want t5o chase any walls etc. Im wanting to hide some speaker cable (white, regular size) along the top of the skirting in the living room. I also would like to so something similiar with a short run of digital coaxial cable.The house already has virgin installed and they've used these U shaped pins to attached digital coaxial to the section running up the stairs and its hardly noticable once paintedWhat are these called and where can I get them? or something similar to hide cabling?I have basic white plastic clips with small tac but they stand out like a sore thumb!Thanks

A

Anonymous

Thanks,

A bit on the pricey side of things to to such a short cable run. Think i might need to just use bog standard cable clips

RobinKidderminster

May 27, 2009
Visit site
Nearly finished my lounge - concealing as many wires as possible. Any DIY store will sell a half circle conduit self adhesive or blutac maywork. It has made a great difference for me. may post a piccy when Im done. Dunno why but I recon it looks and sounds great now.

Ronald Archiebald

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Craigtumilty,

I used to to use staples too. I now use these:
clips.jpg

£3.75 (Free P&P) on E-Bay for a pack of 100. Does the job well and keeps the cables looking tidy.

Ronald

bigblue235

Aug 22, 2007
Visit site
B&Q have a great range of cable tidying stuff. They've got a load of different clips/pins etc. and also a wide variety of trunking.

I went there the other day just for some clips for a couple of runs of speaker cable, but I got a bit carried away. I seem to have been fitting trunking to walls ever since. The house looks tidy though
emotion-1.gif

TRENDING THREADS