BW683 HAS IT CAUGHT BW703 ??

biggus_1961

Nov 24, 2007
Visit site
Have not listened to BW683 yet but on paper it appears to have caught up with the BW703 or appears to have closed the gap considerably....Would anyone out there have listened to both yet ? And would Musical Fidelity A3.5 amp be suitable for both the 683 and 703 .....

A

Anonymous

i have 4 683s in my surround sound worth every penny

yiannis550

Jul 14, 2007
Visit site
Nokz: in another topic you said the following:
685s front L/R, 685s for the rear, HTM61 centre, ASW608 or ASW610 sub cant say enough about them mate and sevenoakes bristol posted me the lot on next day delivery

So decide what speakers do you have and what subwoofer.

A

Anonymous

Hi, i got 703`s on my electrocompaniet amp (norwegian brand), They sound absolutely stunning.. have been testing them up against dali mentor, b&w 683`s and 704`s.. the 683`s are not compareable to the 703 i think.. even though it uses the same technology on the midrange, it still is two different midranges.. 683`s can play loud.. but doesn`t have the sound quality of the 703.. and it doesn`t perform that good at low frequencies.. (sorry for poor english. im norwegian).. Anyway, so if you got the amp, get the 703`s :)

My opinion..:D (satisfied 703 owner)

PJPro

Jan 21, 2008
Visit site
[quote user="nokz"]keep ya hair on son 683s[/quote]

Nokz. I don't mean to be a pendant, but your kit list says

lg 60in full hd plasma B&W 685 surround sound onkyo amp altacama tv stand speaker stands clearer audio power leads x 3 chord hdmi x3
sky hd sony blu ray

nads

[quote user="PJPro"][quote user="nokz"]keep ya hair on son 683s[/quote]

Nokz. I don't mean to be a pendant, but your kit list says

lg 60in full hd plasma B&W 685 surround sound onkyo amp altacama tv stand speaker stands clearer audio power leads x 3 chord hdmi x3
sky hd sony blu ray[/quote]

and the number of posts he has stated how good his 685's are, I wonder if he has just blown another 1800 on 4 more speakers! Any way having just fitted a remote switching cable to the power amp i have the stereo set up on for the first time since the TV arrived back to black was in the tray and i have a BIG smile on my face.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts