Johngr

Nov 5, 2022
Visit site
Hello, I am John and I am from Greece. I try to find a good site to buy hi-res music but I am from Greece I can't buy. Can you please help me? (Note that I tried VPN on Qobuz nut when I pay my card is declined)

abacus

Hello, I am John and I am from Greece. I try to find a good site to buy hi-res music but I am from Greece I can't buy. Can you please help me? (Note that I tried VPN on Qobuz nut when I pay my card is declined)

Amazon Music does Hi-res and is much cheaper than Qobuz, (If you already have an Amazon subscription then it is even cheaper) as Amazon is virtually everywhere so you should not have any problems signing up.

Bill

Reactions: Johngr

Johngr

Nov 5, 2022
Visit site
Amazon Music does Hi-res and is much cheaper than Qobuz, (If you already have an Amazon subscription then it is even cheaper) as Amazon is virtually everywhere so you should not have any problems signing up.

Bill
Yeah but when I search to buy from Amazon it only says mp3 quality. I have an Apple Music subscription but I want to buy songs in order to create a list of hi res songs

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts