admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I have just spent an hour composing a message on why Naim products are great and my computer just threw a wobbly (go figure!), so I lost all my well balanced arguments etc etc

Oh well.

NAIM is ace! Beat that!

Happy New Year!

Tobes

fatboyslimfast

Jan 10, 2008
Visit site
Steady Chebby...
emotion-2.gif

T

the record spot

Tobester:I have just spent an hour composing a message on why Naim products are great and my computer just threw a wobbly (go figure!), so I lost all my well balanced arguments etc etc

Oh well.

NAIM is ace! Beat that!

Happy New Year!

Tobes

They'll never beat a Dansette Viva...

A

Anonymous

the record spot:Tobester:I have just spent an hour composing a message on why Naim products are great and my computer just threw a wobbly (go figure!), so I lost all my well balanced arguments etc etc

Oh well.

NAIM is ace! Beat that!

Happy New Year!

Tobes

They'll never beat a Dansette Viva...

That beasty did 78 too...
emotion-2.gif

A

Anonymous

the record spot:It did 16 RPM as well.

16? Wow, now that must be good quality...
emotion-7.gif

A

Anonymous

Forget your olive finish, this is how to pimp your Naim:

rgi120-front.JPG

A

Anonymous

modem_datatronics_discovery_9632am.jpg

Mmm...yummy!

I'm being a bit unfair truthfully, because I do quite like Naim equipment as long as it has a brace of subs filling the bottom end in and slowing down the timing (my mind just can't keep up!)

It's probably because most Naim amps are Class-B are they not, and I'm much more of a Class-A person - gotta have a bit of tonality to my music!

Messiah

Tobester:I have just spent an hour composing a message on why Naim products are great and my computer just threw a wobbly (go figure!), so I lost all my well balanced arguments etc etc

Oh well.

NAIM is ace! Beat that!

Happy New Year!

Tobes

Probably a bit late to advise you to hit 'CTRL S' every now and then........
emotion-2.gif

Glad you like the brand.

TRENDING THREADS