BRING BACK READER RESCUE!!!

werd17081966:

AM I ALONE IN MISSING READER RESCUE? WHAT DOES EVERYBODY ELSE THINK?

WHY WAS IT NOT CONTINUED UNDER THE MAGAZINES NEW FORMAT?

I agree - I found Joe and Chris very helpful when they came to us last year. However, you have to concede that things in life move on. I think to have "The Big Question" and "Reader Rescue" would stretch their resources, and person power, a little too far for comfort.

A

Anonymous

I liked Reader Rescue too and would love to see if revived. That said I'm not going to SHOUT about it ;-)

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
We've replaced Reader Rescue with The Big Question which enables three readers each month to come and try out test kit in our listening rooms and discuss a hot technical topic. Reader Rescue was great for the person concerned, but perhaps not of so much relevance to everyone else.

Messiah

Andy Clough: Reader Rescue was great for the person
concerned, but perhaps not of so much relevance to everyone else.

I agree. To be honest once you knew the kit that was brought along it was quite obvious how it was going to end up.
The Big Question
is much better, although I would like to see as well a spotlight on 1
reader each month and a little run down of their kit with some info
about them and their hifi etc..

pwiles1968

Mar 22, 2009
Visit site
Messiah:

Andy Clough: Reader Rescue was great for the person concerned, but perhaps not of so much relevance to everyone else.

I agree. To be honest once you knew the kit that was brought along it was quite obvious how it was going to end up.

The Big Question is much better, although I would like to see as well a spotlight on 1 reader each month and a little run down of their kit with some info about them and their hifi etc..

Also agree about the Reader Rescue though Selfishly they could bring it back for 1 issue and come to my House
emotion-2.gif

Nice idea about the Reader Spotlight, but how about the Spotlight going on the WHF Staff, I am sure everyone would be curious about what they listen too/Watch when they get home.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
pwiles1968:how about the Spotlight going on the WHF Staff, I am sure everyone would be curious about what they listen too/Watch when they get home.

This Forum, mostly
emotion-4.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts