Brand new Pioneer PDP-LX5090 on sale in London!

daveh75

Geography clearly isn't the sellers strong point!
emotion-5.gif

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
daveh75:Geography clearly isn't the sellers strong point!
emotion-5.gif

Gumtree doesn't offer Sarfend as a location choice, so I guess London is his/her closest.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
I must admit I have more important things to do with my time than examine the colour of tape on a box in an advert posted on an external site, and draw from it unsubstantiated conclusions. Especially as the seller says:

"It is still in the box, never been touched, totally new and unused, complete with Pioneer PDP -S62 speakers and a Pioneer PDK - TS 36B Table top stand."

In other words, the statement of 'newness' refers to the TV itself, and makes no such direct claim about the stand or speakers.

simonlewis

Apr 15, 2008
Visit site
Out of the three boxes shown, one of them is the tv, the smallest box which looks slightly damaged has brown tape, i can't see this being a problem.

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
Point taken,

But the two black plastic bits that secure the box to the base which the plasma sits in have also been removed - why would you take them off if you haven't used it? Whether the plasma itself has been used or not, only checking the internal packaging will prove whether this screen has actually been unboxed or used.

I may seem cynical here, but when it comes to people selling their stuff off, I've come across many that haven't been 100% truthful. Like I said, just looking out for the WHF readers here.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts