Brand new Arcam rDac £185!

mitch65

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
I ordered an rLink for my Sonos Connect but I cancelled it when I saw this. I offered £185 which was accepted, no brainer as they say :grin:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/271222283614?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

mitch65 said:
I ordered an rLink for my Sonos Connect but I cancelled it when I saw this. I offered £185 which was accepted, no brainer as they say :grin:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/271222283614?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

A bargain if you arelooking for that kind of thing... and there is still one left!

DIB

May 21, 2009
Visit site
Good deal, it's a nice DAC. Hope everythings OK but I notice that the seller has zero feeback.

I only bought one a couple of weeks ago from Richer Sounds for £245, but that was the kw version and came with the rWave dongle included in the price so that we can play audio from a laptop without wires etc. That function works great BTW.

mitch65

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
DIB said:
Good deal, it's a nice DAC. Hope everythings OK but I notice that the seller has zero feeback.

I only bought one a couple of weeks ago from Richer Sounds for £245, but that was the kw version and came with the rWave dongle included in the price so that we can play audio from a laptop without wires etc. That function works great BTW.

I was a bit sceptical at first but I am about an hours drive away from these guys and I know they exist in the 'bricks and mortar' sense. I knew about the Richer Sounds offer (which is very good, dongle, etc.) but everything I have is hardwired to my router so the dongle would end up back in the box. I was initially looking for something with a headphone amp but, luckily, the one on the Sony is actually rather good and at the end of the day if I don't like it I will put it back on ebay and will probably get my money back...........hopefully ;)

EDIT - received this morning at 9am, now that's fast!

DIB

May 21, 2009
Visit site
mitch65 said:
DIB said:

I was a bit sceptical at first but I am about an hours drive away from these guys and I know they exist in the 'bricks and mortar' sense. I knew about the Richer Sounds offer (which is very good, dongle, etc.) but everything I have is hardwired to my router so the dongle would end up back in the box. I was initially looking for something with a headphone amp but, luckily, the one on the Sony is actually rather good and at the end of the day if I don't like it I will put it back on ebay and will probably get my money back...........hopefully ;)

EDIT - received this morning at 9am, now that's fast!

Good stuff!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts