Braced The Future But Still Feel Let Down

landzw

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
Over the many years i have been into HiFi and acouple of years back i sold my Pioneer A605R Amp , PDS 705 CD and Acoustic Energy 109 Speakers, with rack and all cables for a few hundred pounds so i could start a new future with mp3 and streaming.

Since then i have had about 5 different docs all 5 star rated on What HiFi and have never been happy so have abviously sold one to purchase the other.

Just recently typicaly after giving all my old quality speaker cable away i decided to purchase a Denon DF107 with Tannoy V1 speakers from Hifix which after the delivery date had arrived and nothing delivered i contacted Hifix and they hadn't got the speakers in and were still waiting on them, so out of frustration i went out and brought a sonos s3 speaker.

But still i'm left with poor stereo sound quality so i'm back to square one but i do love the internet radio.

If i was to keep the sonos it would mean buying anothe s3 for a better stereo image and a nas so i could atleast store lossless files but then am i ever going to be happy with the sound ? and the extra costs just keep going up.

Or would purchasing a system seperate or mini for around £500 be a better option?

landzw

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
Realy thinking about it my budget would be only £400 so would buying the original plan Denon DF107 or buy second hand equipment?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts